Navratna is an exclusive arrangement of gems. The mala is made of nine jewels. Combination of Ruby (Sun), Pearl (Moon), Coral (Mars), Emerald (Mercury), Golden Topaz (Jupiter), Sphatik (Venus), Blue Sapphire (Saturn), Gomed/Hessonite (Rahu), & Cat's Eye (Ketu). This is worn with gold, silver or Ashtadhatu.
1. Anybody can wear this mala.
2. Wearing gem ornaments brings about name andfame, longevity, wealth, happiness and strength.
3. This mala saves the man from the malefic aspect of the planets.
4. This mala saves the man from the evil effects of Saturn's Saarhesaati or Mahadasha.
5. The mala starts showering its auspicious effects on the person.
6. The mala should be worn after sunrire but before sunset of any auspicious day after performing Panchopchaar form of worship.
मन्त्र: ब्रह्मा मुरारी त्रिपुरांतकारी भानु: शशिः भूमि सुतो बुधश्च गुरुश्च शुक्रः शनि राहू केतवे: सर्वे ग्रह शांति कराभवन्तु I