"Shree Yantra" - Shree means wealth and Yantra means "Instrument" - The Instrument for Wealth. Shree Yantra brings about material and spiritual wealth. This Yantra is one of the most auspicious, important and powerful Yantras, which not only gives the maximum benefit, but also proves beneficial for almost everybody. It is the source of attaining all worldly desires & fulfilling all wishes through inner cosmic power & mental strength.
1. Shree Yantra has that unexplained power to fulfill all our wishes and change our life for the better.
2. Shree Yantra is definitely the answer to all the problems and negativity in our life.
3. Any person using Shree Yantra achieves much greater affluence, peace and harmony.
4. This yantra is used for enhancing wealth, gain of money, getting loan, success in lottery or gambling etc.
5. This eliminates poverty and renders success to the users.
6. The person desirous of infinite luxuries and wealth should recite Lakshmi Sookt daily before Shreee Yantra.
7. When all the efforts for gain of wealth have failed then recite stotra composed by Adi Shankara Charya before Shree Yantra.
8. Unlimited wealth may be gained by use of Shree Yantra.
How to use
Shri Yantra Sthaapana in your home/office/vehicle is done on a Friday. Soak in saline water overnight (Thursday night) . This takes away all negativity from the crystal. Then take it out, wash in normal water and keep on moist earth (mud) under sunlight for few minutes. Then take it for Puja. Place Yantra on a plate and wash it with water, and milk mixed with saffron. Then wash it again with water. Light incense and sprinkle water where the Yantra is to be kept, chanting "Aim Hreem Namah". Place yellow cloth and a sheet of silver/gold and place Yantra on it. Put Kum Kum /Sandal paste and a crystal mala on the Yantra . A Shivling is also placed near the Yantra. Offer flowers (yellow), Gur (jaggery), raw turmeric and incense to the Yantra .
Chant 108 times the following mantra on a Lotus seed rosary: “ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं कमले कमलालय प्रसीद प्रसीद श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं महालक्ष्मायै नमः” I
Pray and worship every Friday without lifting from Seat . Every Friday offer fresh flowers and offer Gur (jaggery), raw turmeric (haldi) and incense to the Yantra. Rest of the days only do sight (darshan) of the Yantra. The tip of the Shree Yantra is called the aerial or antenna in scientific term and is called Mahatripur Sundari which means Niwas Sthan (home) of Sampoorna (all) Devis and Devtas (God and Goddess) in religious term.
Meditation is done on the tip of the Shree Yantra (Mahatripur Sundari) and while chanting Mahalaxmi Mantra concentrate on the tip and meditate with open eyes. It is also helpful for students in achieving focus and intelligence.