Santan Gopal Yantra
Off springs are essential for achieving success in human life. However some persons are devoid of children and try hard to have an issue. For this purpose Santan Gopal Yantra is miraculous. The worship of this yantra gives a desired child who is meritorious and long living. Some people establish this yantra near the idol of Balkrishna and recite Santan Gopal Stotra. Some persons perform Putreshti Yagya.
1. The energy lines engraved on the Yantra will nullify the obstacles that stand in your way of begetting a child; it will alleviate your mental peace and bless you with progeny.
2. The radiations from the Yantra can nourish the womb of the expectant mother protecting her and the child from all kinds of mishaps.
3. Lord Santhana Gopala can not only gift you with children, but he can also bless them with good health and immense knowledge.
4. His Yantra protects the expectant mother against miscarriages and ensures safe delivery of the baby.
5. The vibrant Yantra would bless the couple with children, good health and prosperity.
6. Your sincere prayers to his Yantra will heal your fertility problems and bless you with healthy children.
Santana Gopal Yantra heals the lives of
1. People who suffer from fertility problems.
2. Expecting mother who wishes to ensure safe delivery of child.
3. Parents who yearn for knowledgeable children.
4. Couples who desire healthy children.
5. People who wish to start or expand a family.
How to Use
1. Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
2. Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
3. Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry.
4. Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
5. Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
Mantra: “ॐ क्लीं कृष्णाय नमः” I